Do you find that you have a growing collection of t-shirts that you haven’t worn in years, but can’t bear to part with? Turn those memories into the warmest quilt you own! Every t-shirt memory quilt is custom-made and made to order. We work together to create a beautiful tribute to your family members, your college years, and your concert experiences. T-shirt memory quilts make fantastic graduation presents, too!
How does it work?
1. Pick out your favorite shirts. Quilt size depends on the number of shirts sent in. Once you place your order, I will contact you ASAP.
2. Identify which side of the shirt to use (can be both sides). Don’t pre-cut your shirts – I’ll take care of that!
3. Mail your shirts to me. **
4. We work together to finalize the layout.
5. Pick your backing color. It’s made from the coziest fleece.
6. Once you’ve approved the design, it takes me 1-2 weeks to make a full-size and smaller, 2-3 weeks to make a queen, and 4 weeks to make a king. Shipping back to you is free.
7. Enjoy the warmest blanket you now own.
**for local orders, instead of shipping we can meet up for the exchange!